: FuN : PuN : WHATeVeR!

A blog of fun n pun articles and some interesting ones too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangalore, India

Humanitarian, friendly, independent, quirky, willing, progressive, an original thinker, inventive, creative, loyal, idealistic yet rational, unpredictable, eccentric, rebellious, contrary, tactless, stubborn, perverse, emotionally oblivious... The qualities of an Aquarian! As for me, am just the proud (?) owner of an ever confused, ever pondering n' mostly lost MiND!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Can I Call You Back?

I really get irritated when I see someone using his/her cellphone while driving. I always wonder why they don't think sensibly and stop their vehicle somewhere on the side and talk instead of taking the risk of running over somebody or hitting something, or just ask if they can call back later or if you could call them back.

Yeah, true...cellphones are "mobiles"... but they are not to be killers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home